India's 70th Independence Day Poems!

india independence day wallpaper and poems

Independence day is Knocking on the door. The day of Rejoice! So, We wish you Happy Independence day 2016 to all our readers.India is celebrating 70th independence day on August 15th.So Check this collection of best happy independence day 2016 Indian Independence day  Poems .So share this 70th independence day Poems with your friends on Facebook,WhatsApp and on other social networking platforms.Feel Proud to do it.

Our’s is a land of sages,
Known for bravery for ages.
None can with it compete,
Its culture none can beat.
Whatever caste or religion,
All live here in unison.
With rivers, sweet fountains,
it’s a land of high mountains.
Its green forests are pretty,
And are a source of prosperity.
Let’s for it work hard,
For its safety, be on guard.


“Not where the musk of happiness blows,
Not where darkness and fears never tread;
Not in the homes of perpetual smiles,
Nor in the heaven of a land of prosperity
Would I be born
If I must put on mortal garb once more…”



“Where the mind is without fear

and the head is held high;

Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been
broken up into fragments by
narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from
the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches
its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason
has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is lead forward by thee
into ever-widening thought and action-
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father,
let my country awake!"

With the Himalayas in the north
Indian ocean in the south
Arabian sea in the west
The Bay of Bengal in the east.
I love my nation
With developed culture
And beautiful sculpture
The people have no rest
To do their work best.
I love my nation
They give us rice in ration
They dress in latest fashion
They do many inventions
Which are about fiction.
I love my nation
With number of hill station
Which are God’s creation
It gives us protection
And save us from tension.

Better than Heaven or Arcadia
I love thee, O my India!
And thy love I shall give
To every brother nation that lives.
God made the Earth;
Man made confining countries
And their fancy-frozen boundaries.
But with unfound boundless love
I behold the borderland of my India
Expanding into the World.
Hail, mother of religions, lotus, scenic beauty,
And sages!
Thy wide doors are open,
Welcoming God’s true sons through all ages.
Where the Ganges, woods, Himalayan caves, and
Men dream God –
I am hallowed; my body touched that sod

~ Swami Yogananda, Paramhansa

                                   Also Check : 70th independence Day Quotes

Not where the musk of happiness blows,
Not where darkness and fears never tread;
Not in the homes of perpetual smiles,
Nor in the heaven of a land of prosperity
Would I be born
If I must put on mortal garb once more…

~ P.Yogananda

India,my India, where first human eyes awoke to heavenly light!
All Asia’s holy place of pilgrimage, great Motherland of might!
World-mother, first giver to humankind of philosophy and sacred lore,
Knowledge thou gavest to man, God-love, works, art, religion’s opened the door.
O even with all that grandeur dwarfed or turned to bitter loss and maim,
How shall we mourn who are thy children and can vaunt thy mighty name?
Before us still, there floats the ideal of those splendid days of gold;
A new world in our vision wakes, Love’s India we shall rise to mould.
India, my India, who dare call thee a thing for pity’s grace today?
Mother of wisdom, worship, works, nurse of the spirit’s inward ray.

Today We come together,
Be the Cause For the Unity,
Make it Beautiful day another...
Fight against corruption,
Spurs the Flag of On NATION 
                          VANDE MATARAM!

Other Might have forgotten,
But never can I,
The Flag Of my Country
Furls Very High

So,I Hope you guys loved the poems and I know  you will  share these poems with your friends,family, and many others.Happy Independence Day to all.Hope soon  Our country will be free from corruption and many other false activities in the coming years... and we'll grow Stronger and better. Happy Independence Day Once Again...
Share on Google Plus

About Sahil

I am Sahil pathania and i have a passion about writing on entertaining Stuff like Sports,Automobile,Gadgets,Tech,etc.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment